Orange County Case Depositions
Qualified Workers' Compensation Attorneys
Have you been asked to do a deposition by your employer or their insurance company? A deposition for a workers' compensation case involves a sit-down meeting with your lawyer and/or a representative from their insurance company. At this time, they will ask you questions and a stenographer will take notes or a video recording will be made. At Alvandi Law Group, P.C., we recommend that you hire an Orange County workers' compensation lawyer to represent you at this deposition.
WHAT TYPES OF QUESTIONS SHOULD I EXPECT?
At Alvandi Law Group, P.C., we know how to spot insurance companies' attempts and questions intended to deny claims, which we can use to your advantage. Hiring an Orange County workers' compensation lawyer can benefit your case greatly, especially if your workers' comp claim is complex or if you are concerned about whether or not you qualify.
A few examples of questions you might be asked include:
- Basic information, such as your name and background.
- How was your injury caused or what led to the accident?
- Have you undergone medical treatment and if so, what type?
- Did you have any previous injuries that were not work-related?
- What were your duties at jobs before your existing jobs?
- What type of physical hobbies do you have, such as sports?
- Does your injury prevent you from doing your current job?
- Does your injury stop you from doing any work at all?
DO I NEED TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY?
Depositions are not typically required and can often feel informal, leading many clients to believe they are not necessary. However, going through a deposition with your representation present gives us a written record which can be used in your case. A deposition involves testifying under oath and can provide valuable information or address questions which may arise later on. Our Orange County workers' compensation attorneys are highly experienced and know exactly which questions to ask.
Contact us today at (800) 980-6905 to request a free consultation.
I would go as far as to say this is the best firm to choose in Orange County.- Robert G.
Highly recommend this law firm to anyone in need of legal experts.- Venesa A.
I have had a very positive and world-class 5-star experience.- Goodman J.