Helping the Injured, It's All We Do
Orange County Workplace Burn Injury Lawyer
Burn Injuries in the Workplace
Burn injuries are some of the most catastrophic and excruciatingly painful types of injuries a person can experience. Whether they are caused by an open flame, high-voltage electrical shocks, or caustic chemical exposure, severe burns can require extensive skin grafts to be treated and rob a person of their ability to work. If you have suffered a burn injury in connection with the duties of your occupation, you may be entitled to recover financial benefits under your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance.
At Alvandi Law Group, our Orange County lawyers have fought for the rights of injured workers for more than a decade, recovering millions in verdicts and settlements along the way. Having dedicated 100% of our practice to handling workers’ comp cases, our team of advocates have the knowledge and skills to maximize your potential recovery and ensure your rights are protected.
Over Thirty Years of Combined Experience and Millions Recovered
Causes of Burn Injuries
According to the United States Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), more than 5,000 workers are hospitalized for being burned at work each year. Burns in the workplace can be occur from a variety of causes, including:
- Corporate vehicle accidents
- Electrical arc flashes
- Industrial accidents
- Chemical spills
- Building fires
Degrees of Burns
Chemical, electrical, and thermal burns are categorized into different “degrees” based on severity:
- First Degree – These burns only affect the outer layer of skin. While uncomfortable, these burns are the least serious and generally involve redness, pain, and general discomfort. Bandages and topical ointments are usually all that is required to treat a first degree burn.
- Second Degree – These burns affect the top two layers of skin, the epidermis and the underlying dermis. Second degree burns are more serious than first degree burns, causing redness, pain, blisters, and possible scarring.
- Third Degree – These burns damage all the way down to the fatty layer underneath the dermis, destroying nerves and causing the skin to take on a waxy or leathery appearance. Third degree burns can be agonizingly painful and can require expensive skin graft surgeries.
- Fourth Degree – These burns are the most serious of all, classified by deep charring of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones. These types of burns frequently require amputation and are often fatal.
$4,400,000 Construction Site Accident
$1,500,000 Construction Site Accident
$850,000 Roofing Injury
$700,000 Chemical Exposure
$700,000 Office Work Injury
- Construction Site Accident $4,400,000
- Construction Site Accident $1,500,000
- Roofing Injury $850,000
- Chemical Exposure $700,000
- Office Work Injury $700,000
Discuss Your Burn Injury Case for Free
At Alvandi Law Group, we understand the immense physical, financial, and emotional burden that a sudden workplace accident can place on a person and their family. Our Orange County lawyers can handle the paperwork, deadlines, and negotiations with insurance companies on your behalf, allowing you to focus on your recovery and get your life back on track with as little stress as possible.
Most importantly, by accepting our cases on a contingency basis, we offer our services at absolutely no risk to you. If we are not successful in recovering the benefits you deserve, we will not charge you a cent.
Great customer service. Michelle was very fast and helped me so so much. Got things done and fast and was taken care of a lot sooner than I expected. Very professional!!!!! Thank you guys so much you guys rock!! I highly recommend them and would refer them to any who needs help.- Janatte
Gil and his team is as good as it gets. This review is long overdue. The team went above and beyond to get me a favorable result. In the end, we came out ahead and we put the case behind us. I would go as far as to say this is the best firm to choose in Orange County. Thanks again.- Robert G.
I'm a start by saying my Attorney Sidney Sadeghi is amazing! She kicked ass at my depo and settled my case. She did everything I asked, listened and more. Gil also is great, these people care for their clients! I will definitely recommend Sidney Sadeghi to everyone she one amazing applicant attorney!- Maria M.
Everyone there was very helpful but Monica Torres went above and beyond she was patient and understanding with me. If you have a workers' comp claim, I strongly recommend Alvandi Law Group.- Raymond