The people of Southern California know that they can count on Alvandi Law Group for hard-hitting legal counsel after being in a serious accident. Our personal injury lawyers can help you explore your options and see if you can get compensation to help you get back on your feet. When an accident happens, the liable party should pay for the resulting damages, not the person who did nothing wrong. It is a simple and fair concept, but many insurance companies do not seem to agree. Stand up to them and their tactics by putting our team on your side today.
Results matter. Reputation matters. The Alvandi Law Group wins, and the insurance companies know it. If you’ve been injured, call (800) 980-6905 for a free consultation. We will come to you within 24 hours.
We'll make sure your claim is filed quickly and accurately.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Alvandi Law Group and our reputable personal injury attorneys have worked on and researched all sorts of injury cases. You can count on us to take control of your case and fight for its success, no matter what details surround your injury.
We can work on many different types of injury claims, including these common case types:
- Car accidents: Reckless drivers cause thousands and thousands of car accidents each year. Do not let your case become just another statistic. Stand up for yourself and your right to compensation by letting our personal injury lawyers manage your case.
- Truck accidents: In an instant, a negligent truck driver can cause a devastating accident that causes others to suffer life-changing injuries. Allow us to bring your injury claim against the truck driver and trucking company that caused you so much pain, suffering, and financial loss.
- Premises liability: You can hold a property owner liable if you were hurt on their property and due to a hazard on that property that reasonably should not have been there.
- Product liability: All products sold on the market must be safe for their intended use. If you were using a product like normal and its defect caused you to suffer an injury, then strict product liability laws could allow you to file a claim against that product’s manufacturer.
- Wrongful death: Did you lose a loved one to a preventable accident? Let us manage a wrongful death claim for you. While we work diligently on maximizing the claim’s chances of success, you and your family can grieve in peace.
Get Our Attorneys on the Case Today
With a 98% success rate, we are so confident that we will win your case that you will pay us nothing if we don’t. Call the Personal Injury attorneys at Alvandi Law Group now at (800) 980-6905. Waiting may hurt your case. We will come to you within 24 hours.
Value of Your Personal Injury Claim
Every personal injury claim has value or worth. The value is determined by adding all the damages owed to the claimant or plaintiff. For your personal injury claim, you will obviously want to maximize its value, which is one of our team’s many talents.
If you were hurt, work with Alvandi Law Group to make sure your claim’s value is accurately calculated. We can work carefully when checking your damages and the insurance policies you can file against. Leaving behind even one dollar of damage unclaimed is unacceptable, so we double-check everything to make sure the right amount is demanded from the defendant.
Four types of damages that are usually factored into a personal injury claim are:
- Medical costs: You should not have to pay for any of your necessary medical costs after an accident that you did not cause. The majority of the economic damage demanded in your injury claim might be related to the medical costs you have incurred and that will be incurred months or years in the future.
- Lost wages: When a severe injury prevents you from continuing your work, you could lose thousands in unearned paychecks. Through a personal injury claim, you can seek those losses in the form of lost wages and reduced income-earning capability, which accounts for the future income you cannot earn due to your injury.
- Permanent disability: If you have suffered a permanent disability due to the accident, then you can seek additional damages related to the hardships and losses that disability has caused and will cause you. For example, your claim’s value can factor in the cost of adding a wheelchair ramp to your home.
- Pain and suffering: Non-economic damage in an injury claim relates to your pain and suffering, which are not concrete losses but can be translated to monetary compensation all the same. The more you have suffered because of your injury, the greater this form of damage could be.
I would go as far as to say this is the best firm to choose in Orange County.- Robert G.
Jessica fought for him, for our family, from the very first day to the end.- Wendy A.
Highly recommend this law firm to anyone in need of legal experts.- Venesa A.
I have had a very positive and world-class 5-star experience.- Goodman J.
I will definitely recommend Sidney Sadeghi to everyone she one amazing applicant attorney!- Maria M.
Q:How much time do I have to file a personal injury claim in California?
A:In California, you have two years to file a personal injury claim in most circumstances. This two-year statute of limitations usually begins on the date of your injury or the date when your injury should have been reasonably identifiable. If two years pass and you have not filed a claim against the liable party, then you essentially cannot file anything in the future.
Q:Do all personal injury cases go to trial?
A:No, not all personal injury cases go to trial. In fact, the majority of eligible cases are settled before litigation is necessary. Insurance companies try to avoid litigation because it is expensive for them if they lose. We know as much and use that to the advantage of our clients by pressuring the defendant to settle for a fair amount.
Q:How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
A:Hiring a personal injury attorney from Alvandi Law Group is affordable to everyone thanks to our contingency fees. When we are hired for a contingency fee, you do not owe us any attorney fees unless we end your case in your favor. The amount we are paid will be equal to a percentage of your settlement or award, too, so you never owe more than you can afford. It might also be possible to arrange it so that the defendant pays our fees, which leaves even more of your winnings for you to use.
You should hire a personal injury lawyer to work on your claim right away. The overall legal process behind making a case strong enough to stand up to the opposition is complicated. One misstep could seriously jeopardize your case’s chances of succeeding. By leaving everything up to our law firm, though, you can instantly eliminate the guesswork and feel confident that your claim is headed in the right direction.
Let us work on your personal injury claim, and we can help with:
- Investigating your accident: To begin, we can look into the details of your accident to ensure that your claim is valid based on what happened. Our attorneys know how to find useful evidence in various forms.
- Calculating your damages: We can act carefully to tabulate the damages owed to you for all of your losses. Don’t worry about the math yourself when you could leave it up to us
- Filing your claim: The process of filing a personal injury claim can get tricky if you do not know about the applicable statutes of limitations, what insurance policies to file against, or even which court should take your claim. Again, you can leave the entire process up to us, so you can focus on recovering.
- Negotiating or litigating: We will try to settle your claim by negotiating with the opposition. Settlements are beneficial because they get money to you sooner than later. If the opposition will not be fair about its settlement offers, though, then we will be ready to litigate in court on your behalf.
Our team of Southern California workers' compensation attorneys is here to help you make the claims process as easy and stress-free as possible.