If you recently sustained injuries while performing your job duties, you probably know that you need to get the ball rolling on obtaining workers’ compensation benefits. While it might seem straightforward, the workers’ compensation process is actually quite complicated and, unfortunately, employers and insurance companies often push back to keep employees from receiving the help they need. If you are pursuing workers’ compensation benefits, you should consider hiring a skilled attorney who is experienced in handling these types of legal matters.
Hiring a workers’ compensation attorney is something every injured worker should do, but it is particularly critical if:
- Your injuries are severe
- You are unable to return to work
- Your workers’ compensation claim was denied
- Your employer is disputing the validity of your claim
- You believe that your job is at risk
- The settlement you received does not cover all of your medical expenses
- You have a pre-existing condition
- You are not receiving the right amount of benefits
What Can an Attorney Do for You?
Suffering an injury on the job is stressful enough. Having to worry about navigating a complicated workers’ compensation claim or arguing with your employer or the insurance company is something you should not have to do on your own during this difficult time. If you have a workers’ compensation attorney on your side, however, he or she will be able to handle these details, which will give you the chance you need to focus on your recovery.
Some of the details your attorney can take care of includes:
- Make sure all of your paperwork is complete, accurate, and on-time.
- Help gather evidence, such as medical records, which will be necessary to support your claim.
- Review the details of your claim and settlement offers.
- In the event that your claim is denied, your attorney can assist you with the appeals process.
An attorney will do more than simply help you tackle the details, however. The knowledge an attorney can offer is invaluable. The fact is that most individuals do not have any kind of experience in dealing with the workers’ compensation system, whereas an experienced attorney who practices this area of law has likely handled numerous cases and understands the process and how to optimize what you are able to get out of it.
Experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Orange County
At Alvandi Law Group, P.C., our workers’ compensation attorneys in Orange County have the experience, knowledge and insight that is necessary to handle any workers’ compensation case, regardless of how complex it is. In fact, our entire practice is dedicated to representing these types of cases and, after serving Southern California for over 30 years, we have successfully recovered over $300 million on behalf of our clients. Do not risk the future of your claim. Work with a law firm you can trust.
Get started on your case today and contact us at (800) 980-6905 to request your free initial case evaluation. We do not accept payment until after we win your case.