Las Vegas Personal
When You’re Hurt, We’re on Your Side
Accidents happen to the best of us, often without any warning. You can’t plan for an accident, but you can decide how you react if or when one happens. If you live in Las Vegas, start by dialing (800) 980-6905 to explore your legal options with the help of Alvandi Law Group.
Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting the good fight for injured people in our community. We have decades of collective legal experience to put to use when standing up for your rights in and out of court. If you’re owed compensation for your damages, pain, and losses resulting from an accident that was not your fault, we want to be the legal team that fights for it, even if that means taking on a major corporation, medical institution, or nationwide insurance company on your behalf.
Please contact us online now to arrange a free case evaluation.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Las Vegas
You don’t need to look far and wide to find a personal injury law firm that can work on your case, even if the circumstances of your accident are unusual or uncommon. Alvandi Law Group has the experience and resources to work on all sorts of injury cases. We are also equipped to handle a case that enters settlement negotiations or heads to court for litigation.
Common types of personal injury cases that we can handle include:
- Car accidents: Don’t get tired fighting an auto insurance company after a crash. Leave your case up to our skilled attorneys, so you can focus on recovering.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you fell while visiting another person’s property – including residential and commercial properties – then you might be able to file a premises liability claim.
- Product liability: Defective products can range from auto parts and children’s toys to unsafe pharmaceuticals. Our law firm can take a case against any product maker, big or small.
- Workplace accidents: Alvandi Law Group is the trusted name for cases involving workplace accidents. We can handle workers’ compensation claims, workplace accident claims filed in civil court, and cases that deal with both types of claims.
- Wrongful deaths: Give yourself the time you need to grieve healthily after losing a loved one in an accident by putting the wrongful death claim in our hands. We know how to move a case forward respectfully, so you won’t feel pressured or left uninformed about important legal decisions.
We are trusted by more than just Las Vegas locals, other law firms respect our reliability and experience, too. If we cannot work on your case for any reason, then we likely know a trusted firm that can. It’s just one of many ways that Alvandi Law Group makes it convenient and simple for you to find dependable and compassionate legal counsel after an accident.
$4,400,000 Construction Site Accident
$850,000 Roofing Injury
$700,000 Chemical Exposure
$700,000 Office Work Injury
$600,000 Workers' Compensation
- Construction Site Accident $4,400,000
- Roofing Injury $850,000
- Chemical Exposure $700,000
- Office Work Injury $700,000
- Workers' Compensation $600,000
How We Handle Personal Injury Claims
A personal injury case can have many different steps from start to finish, depending on the complexity of the accident and questions of liability. We do not recommend you attempt to navigate this process alone. Instead, team up with our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys from the beginning, so you can know that your case is being handled correctly. With us leading the way, you also won’t have to worry about missing any important filing deadlines or hearings.
You can leave all steps of your personal injury claim up to us, including:
- Investigating the accident and collecting evidence to prove liability.
- Preparing and sending a demand letter, and an injury claim if the letter is not respected.
- Negotiating for a fair settlement with the defendant and the insurance company.
- Litigating in court if a settlement is not reached.
Damages Available Through a Successful Claim
You should not have to suffer financially after you have already suffered physically and mentally from an accident that left you seriously injured. Yet if you don’t win your injury claim, then you might.
At Alvandi Law Group, our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers don’t think it’s right for anyone to pay out of pocket for the damages that another party’s negligence caused. If you hire us to work on your injury claim, then you can be confident that we’ll work tirelessly to get the full compensation owed to you, so you can recover as much as possible without losing out financially.
Compensation through a successful injury claim could help you pay for:
- Past and future medical expenses, including hospitalization, physical therapy, prescriptions, etc.
- Lost wages and future income loss if your injury affects your ability to hold gainful employment.
- Pain, suffering, and emotional trauma caused by the accident and injuries.
Call Today to Learn More About
Your case matters to our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys. We can’t do much to help unless you let us, though. Please call (800) 980-6905 as soon as you can to tell us what happened. Teaming up with Alvandi Law Group could be the first step on the path toward a full recovery after an accident.
We fight for our clients. Learn more by
scheduling a no-cost consultation.
Great customer service. Michelle was very fast and helped me so so much. Got things done and fast and was taken care of a lot sooner than I expected. Very professional!!!!! Thank you guys so much you guys rock!! I highly recommend them and would refer them to any who needs help.- Janatte
These guys are amazing. Monica is my caseworker and she's prompt and always very responsive and intuitive.- Steve B.
This firm has inspired me in so many ways. They have helped many friends and family members of mine. Starting with the consultants to just all around the office. They really know what their doing and are great. I can see now that they have experience superior to others. People have left their other attorneys to come to this office. Including some close family of mine. I appreciate them. Thank you Alvandi Law Group!- Anonymous
Gil and his team is as good as it gets. This review is long overdue. The team went above and beyond to get me a favorable result. In the end, we came out ahead and we put the case behind us. I would go as far as to say this is the best firm to choose in Orange County. Thanks again.- Robert G.
What is the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Nevada?The typical statute of limitations in Nevada is two years, starting on the date of the accident or injury. You must file a claim before two years pass, or you will likely lose your chance to demand compensation from the liable party. Keep in mind that the statute of limitations for some cases could be shorter than two years, so it is best to talk with an attorney as soon as possible.
What is Nevada’s modified comparative fault law?Nevada uses a modified comparative fault law when considering liability and awards in a personal injury claim. You can’t make a financial recovery from the defendant if your liability reaches 51% or greater. Also, any recovery you make will be reduced by your percentage of liability. For these reasons, it is important to work with a personal injury law firm that knows how to keep your liability as low as possible, hopefully down to 0%.
Will my personal injury case go to court?Not all personal injury cases go to court for trial or litigation. Many claims end up settling because neither party wants to deal with the complexities and costs of court. However, no law firm can promise that a case won’t go to court because every case is unique.
Should you accept an initial settlement offer from the defendant’s insurance company?You should never accept and sign a settlement offer without first letting your attorney review it for discrepancies. Some insurance companies are known for offering low settlements to try to end a case as cheaply as possible, even if they knew that would put the plaintiff in an unfair position. By letting your lawyer look at the settlement offer first, you can eliminate the risk of accepting a bad deal.
How do contingency fees make hiring experienced lawyers highly affordable?Contingency fees allow you to hire our attorneys without paying anything upfront. You won’t owe any attorney fees unless we end the case in a settlement or award in your favor. Our attorney fees will be based on a percentage of any winnings, too. No matter how badly the accident has impacted your finances, contingency fees allow you to hire experienced injury attorneys.